Let's ensure every young person is prepared for life, not just exams
There is growing recognition that young people should be prepared for life, not just exams. Funded by major partners, and in consultation with teachers and topic experts, our unique VR Skill City with support for in school and outdoor learning tackles this challenge head on. Find out how your organisation can be part of this and benefit too.
We believe our programmes are unique, delivering interactive and innovative teacher-led learning. Online, In school and Outdoors. Our Skill City virtual world is the start of this journey for students – where they learn in an immersive, interactive, safe and fun true-to-life world.
- Online. A 360 virtual reality Skill City where learners are presented with dilemmas where they discuss, decide, do and then deliberate on consequences. Our technology recognises the limitations of many schools’ IT systems and is designed for whiteboards and laptops.
- In-school. Support for teachers to embed skills for life learning across the curriculum and in every year group.
- Outdoors. Support to use the local area near schools for extended and practical ‘Learning Outside the Classroom’.
The benefits of being a 360 partner
As a not-for-profit Community Interest Company, we rely on securing significant support from partners including financial, in-kind expertise or providing us with resources. Join a growing, flexible and constantly improving partnership and:
We are looking for both public and private sector partners who share our passion and values to help young people develop their life skills. In particular, we’re looking for organisations that can:
- Make a grant or other direct funding to develop our programmes, new VR scenarios and in-school resources (£30,000 upwards depending on scope).
- Collaborate on joint funding bids for future programmes.
- Provide subject expertise, content and advice. Potentially provide resource to deliver in-school visits.
- Help with networking, contacts and new ideas.
- Work with us to develop new programmes, enhance existing ones and provide resources.
- Enable us to manage our business more effectively, perhaps through marketing and PR, delivery systems and back-office support.
- Sponsor local school(s) memberships to increase the reach of our programmes.
What they say...
360 Latest Partner News
PSNI fund VR safeguarding pilot programme for schools in Mid-Ulster
62 schools across the Mid-Ulster area are to take part in a pilot lesson programme …Read More..
Jun 09, 2022
Invest in education to support healthier cities
Today’s report by Centre for London finds that “Low-traffic neighbourhoods boost cycling, reduce car use …Read More..
Jun 09, 2022