We’re looking for some freelance marketing support from either an individual or an agency to help roll out our pilot Safeguarding programme to more schools, prior to the establishment of an in-house marketing function. In the longer term, we may require your assistance with marketing aspects of our partnership and fundraising strategies.
We need you to: –
- Use the agreed Marketing Strategy to develop and implement a marketing campaign plan to launch 360 to schools and meet our roll out targets
- Support the delivery of the Partnership and Fundraising strategies through agreed marketing actions
- Manage and deliver increased awareness through social media
- Agree and build a contact management strategy using Microsoft Dynamics
- Manage and update the content of the 360 Skills For Life website
- Support the Managing Director by identifying, creating and promoting opportunities to build 360’s profile as a thought leader in target sectors
- Undertake market research to assist with the development of new programmes
- Support the delivery of the 360 Business Plan by undertaking activities from time to time as identified by the Managing Director
You will have extensive marketing knowledge and experience, ideally including with the school and not for profit sectors. You will know how to develop and deliver marketing and promotional campaigns from scratch. You’ll be flexible enough to relish working in an exciting, collaborative, rapidly developing new start up where systems are yet to be fully refined. You’ll be great at working closely with others but work equally well unsupervised, using your initiative to prioritise and deliver on time.
To find out more about what we are looking for, 360 Skills For Life and our plans, take a good look at our website. If you are interested in finding out more about the work and outcomes required, please email our MD on firstname.lastname@example.org to ask specific questions or to organise an informal chat.